Tulsa Real Estate | Houses For Sale in Tulsa
If you’re on the lookout for Tulsa Real Estate and planning on buying a home here, let us be the first to say it: Congratulations! For value, variety, amenities, and local color, you couldn’t have picked a better place to live.
And you couldn’t have picked a better website to start your home search! FindYourWayHome.com is the perfect location to search MLS listings for homes for sale in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And when you’ve found some perfect properties, give us a call or an e-mail to visit with two of Tulsa’s best realtors: Cindy Henderson and Fordyce Eldred.
Cindy and Fordyce entered real estate more than a decade ago, building their business with McGraw Realtors, Tulsa’s leading real estate company. They’ve used their backgrounds in marketing and fine dining ownership to offer a style of service that’s made them beloved to their customers.
Tulsa Real Estate Agents Featured in the News!
High Tech jobs, Technology & Unique Charm Make Homes for Sale in Tulsa a Hot Commodity
Midtown Tulsa’s charms are many and unique. First settled by American Indians from the Creek tribe in the early 1800s, it spent most of the 20th century known as “The Oil Capital of the World” and played a major role as one of the most important hubs of the American oil industry.
The astounding influx of oil money in the 1920s and ’30s fueled equally astounding growth. As money was generally no object, the city’s midtown neighborhoods and downtown quickly blossomed with the breathtaking art deco office buildings and sturdy, low-slung prairie-style bungalows that give so much of the city its character.
The city later expanded into other areas of the energy, telecommunications, technology, manufacturing, and aerospace fueled further building to the south, west, and north that continues to this day in Owasso, Jenks, Bixby and Broken Arrow.
What does that mean for you as you look to purchase one of the homes for sale in Tulsa? A practically unlimited variety of homes, in a diverse set of neighborhoods from Midtown Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Jenks to Owasso, in a price range to accommodate any budget.
Some of the Highlights to Living in Tulsa
If you can name it, the city of Tulsa probably has it. No matter what you’re interested in, you’ll find plenty of room to enjoy yourself here.
- The University of Tulsa’s football, basketball, and softball programs are NCAA competitors.
- The Tulsa Drillers play AA baseball throughout the spring and summer.
- The Oilers are Tulsa’s Central Hockey League team.
- The Tulsa Shock competes in the WNBA.
- Southern Hills Country Club has hosted multiple pro golf tournaments: 3 U.S. Opens and four PGA Tour Championships in men’s golf, and 7 LPGA championships.
- Tulsa’s Philbrook Museum is considered one of the top 50 fine arts museums in the United States.
- Operated by the University of Tulsa, Gilcrease Museum holds the world’s largest, most comprehensive collection of art and artifacts of the American West.
- Tulsa hosts permanent Ballet, Opera, Symphony, and Light Opera companies.
- Tulsa’s annual Mayfest arts festival features local and national artist exhibitors and musicians.
- Numerous small arts festivals and galleries dot the metro area.
Shopping and Dining:
- Tulsa has sprawling retail areas including the 71st Street corridor and Woodland Hills Mall.
- Historic Utica Square provides an upscale, indoor-outdoor boutique shopping and dining atmosphere.
- Downtown Tulsa has seen a recent revival in its night life, including numerous restaurants and bars in the Blue Dome & Brady District’s and along Boston Avenue.
- Cherry Street and the Brookside area round out midtown Tulsa’s list of places to go and things to do.
Tulsa never fails to charm visitors and quickly wins new residents over with its multiple charms. So first off try the FindyourWayHome.com MLS real estate search engine to find homes for sale in Tulsa that meet your criteria then give Tulsa real estate agents Cindy and Fordyce a call and we’ll get right to work for you! And if you’re looking to sell your home we can help you get your home listed in the MLS, advertising mediums and do all the heavy lifting for you!